Skip to main content

My Liebster Award Random Facts and Questions

This is my last post on the Liebster award. Before I receive the award I must list 11 random facts about myself and answer the questions that Jacqueline wrote for me. So here they are,

11 random facts about me:
1)I am a very good cook. I can cook anything and I love trying new recipes.
2)I have OCD about my teeth being clean. I compulsively brush my teeth all day, which is a good thing because I have never had any cavity's.
3)When I was a little girl I wanted to be a veterinarian. 
4)My natural hair color is light brown with red highlights. I've been dying my hair black for 2 years now.
5)As I child I watched the Wizard of Oz every single day and I always tried to dress like Dorothy.
6)My first crush was on Aladdin.
7)I have a terrible phobia of heights.
8)When I was 18 my best friend Hannah died in a car accident. I still miss her everyday.
9)If my kids were girls, I would have named them Savannah and Vivien.
10)My biggest pet peeve is chewing gum. I think it is the most disgusting and annoying thing ever.
11)When I was in the 3rd grade I wrote a story and sent it to Highlights magazine and they published it.

Here are my questions that Jacqueline wrote for me:
1. What are your top 3 makeup products? Merle Norman Total Finish Foundation, Le Volume De Chanel Mascara, and Naked3 eye shadow palette by Urban Decay

2. Flats or heels?Heels. Even though I have to wear flats at times, I feel much more comfortable and like myself in heels.

3. If you could only wear one pairs of shoes for the rest of your life, what would they be? A pair of Christian Louboutin classic black patent leather pumps.

4. What is your favorite makeup brand? Laura Mercier.

5. What is one clothing store you cannot live without?Dillard's or Macy's, they have everything in one place.

6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?I've always dreamed of living in Paris!

7. Which item is the biggest waste of money in your closet?Nothing. When I buy an investment piece or spend a lot of money on an item of clothing or accessories, I make sure it is a timeless piece that I will always wear.

8. What is your all-time favorite movie?Breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey Hephburn's wardrobe in the movie is to die for.

9. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?Clothes. I already have too much makeup that I never use.

10. What is your favorite perfume?Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

11. What is one advice you would give to your 12-year-old self?Stay true to yourself and always keep a positive attitude.

Comments

  1. Thank you for answering my questions! <3 It's so great to know more about you :) Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favourite movies as well! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Pinterest Inspired Summer Hairstyles

Every time I need a little inspiration, I get on Pinterest. I love these hot weather hairstyles that I recently discovered while pinning. I hardly ever wear my hair down in the summer, my hair is really long, thick and black so you can imagine how hot it is. So i'm always looking to try new hairstyles to sport in the summer months, these are my favorite pins for summer hair. Click on photo's for links to original website. Check out my pinterest boards and follow me here What are your favorite Pinterest inspired looks? Do you look at Pinterest for hair, makeup or fashion looks?

Bare Minerals Beauty and the Beach Review

Last week I cashed in my beauty points on Sephora.com for this lovely sample set by bare minerals. The set is called Beauty and the Beach and it includes 5 pieces for a summer look. The set included marvelous moxie lip gloss in party starter, ready bronzer in the skinny dip, bare minerals ready blush in the natural high, all over face color in pure radiance and a sample of their lash domination mascara . So here is my take on the set: Here it is ladies! Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Party Starter- this is a darker, coral and peach color. It was very sticky but it lasted for a few hours. It matched the blush perfectly. Ready Blush in The Natural High : This blush is a nice peachy pink color, it looks really shimmery in the package but looks more matte when applied. I loved that the color matched the gloss! Ready Bronzer in The Skinny Dip- I used this to contour and sculpt my face and it turned out beautiful. It matched my skin tone very nicely. Its very similar to t

Best Fragrances of 2017

I am such a Perfume junkie. I change fragrances with clothes, moods, seasons and events. I've always felt like Perfume is a luxury that women should spoil their selves with. I love giving perfumes to my friends, family, co-workers, neighbors(you get the picture). And my favorite gift is always perfume(hint-hint)! Every department store visit, I head to the fragrance counter before I check out anything else to see what's new(Yes fragrance  girl, you can give me a spritz).  Ok, now that  you get the idea of how deep my relationship with perfume is.  2017 has been a great year for the fragrance industry. I thought long and hard and I really can't remember trying a scent that I didn't like. From new releases from beloved favorite brands, Gucci Bloom, Victor & Rolf Magic, Tom Ford Oud Minerale to new fragrences from Diptyque Eau des Sens, Jo Malone London Jade Leaf Tea Cologne, and Atelier Cologne CafĂ© Tuberosa.  It was a struggle to find my top 5 favorite scent