This is my last post on the Liebster award. Before I receive the award I must list 11 random facts about myself and answer the questions that Jacqueline wrote for me. So here they are,
11 random facts about me:
1)I am a very good cook. I can cook anything and I love trying new recipes.
2)I have OCD about my teeth being clean. I compulsively brush my teeth all day, which is a good thing because I have never had any cavity's.
3)When I was a little girl I wanted to be a veterinarian.
4)My natural hair color is light brown with red highlights. I've been dying my hair black for 2 years now.
5)As I child I watched the Wizard of Oz every single day and I always tried to dress like Dorothy.
6)My first crush was on Aladdin.
7)I have a terrible phobia of heights.
8)When I was 18 my best friend Hannah died in a car accident. I still miss her everyday.
9)If my kids were girls, I would have named them Savannah and Vivien.
10)My biggest pet peeve is chewing gum. I think it is the most disgusting and annoying thing ever.
11)When I was in the 3rd grade I wrote a story and sent it to Highlights magazine and they published it.
Here are my questions that Jacqueline wrote for me:
1. What are your top 3 makeup products? Merle Norman Total Finish Foundation, Le Volume De Chanel Mascara, and Naked3 eye shadow palette by Urban Decay
2. Flats or heels?Heels. Even though I have to wear flats at times, I feel much more comfortable and like myself in heels.
3. If you could only wear one pairs of shoes for the rest of your life, what would they be? A pair of Christian Louboutin classic black patent leather pumps.
4. What is your favorite makeup brand? Laura Mercier.
5. What is one clothing store you cannot live without?Dillard's or Macy's, they have everything in one place.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?I've always dreamed of living in Paris!
7. Which item is the biggest waste of money in your closet?Nothing. When I buy an investment piece or spend a lot of money on an item of clothing or accessories, I make sure it is a timeless piece that I will always wear.
8. What is your all-time favorite movie?Breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey Hephburn's wardrobe in the movie is to die for.
9. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?Clothes. I already have too much makeup that I never use.
10. What is your favorite perfume?Daisy by Marc Jacobs.
11. What is one advice you would give to your 12-year-old self?Stay true to yourself and always keep a positive attitude.