Skip to main content

My Daily Makeup Routine

These are the cosmetics I use on my face everyday when I do my makeup. Of course, I love to try new products so sometimes these items change but this is what I've been using for the past 2 months. Most of these items are easy to find in your local drugstore.
Here are my cast of characters.


First up is my foundation, I use Merle Norman Total Finish in Delicate Beige. This was the very first foundation I ever used and I've tried almost every brand out there and I always go back to this. It covers every flaw and makes my skin look natural. It's a little tricky to use when you first apply it, you have to dip your sponge in water and then apply it or it will look very thick and caky. I would recommend anyone to try this at your local Merle Norman.

Here is my bronzer, I use Beige Pearl in Mineral Glow Pearls by Physicians Formula. I've always been a big fan of Physicians Formula bronzers and blushes. This bronzer makes my skin look like I have a natural sun kissed glow.

This is Maybelline Fit Me blush in Light Rose. I use this most of the time, but I when I want a more dramatic look I use a darker shade. This color is a really pretty light pink, I naturally have a dark complexion so this light pink really shines on my skin.
These are the eyeliners I've been using. The black is by Rimmel London in Scandal Eyes. I've used a few products by Rimmel London and honestly I'm not a big fan of theirs but I do like their eyeliners. In the summer time I don't wear a lot of black eyeliner, I just put it behind my upper lash line. The white is by L.A. Colors. White liner is very tricky, a little goes a long way. I use a little on my lower water line to make my eyes appear larger.
The mascara I've been using is Big Eyes by Maybelline. I know I've talked about this before, but I really love this mascara. It really makes my lashes look long and my eyes bigger. The top part has a brush for your upper lashes and the bottom has a brush for your lower lashes. 


As for eyeshadow, what else but Naked3. I love the romantic rose gold hues in the palette. 

Lastly, for my lips I use either Baby Lips by Maybelline in Pink Punch or Colorsensational The Buffs by Maybelline in Truffle Tease. I'm not a big fan of lipstick, but I love the nude shade in this lipstick. I also love the bright pink shade by Baby Lips for spring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Pinterest Inspired Summer Hairstyles

Every time I need a little inspiration, I get on Pinterest. I love these hot weather hairstyles that I recently discovered while pinning. I hardly ever wear my hair down in the summer, my hair is really long, thick and black so you can imagine how hot it is. So i'm always looking to try new hairstyles to sport in the summer months, these are my favorite pins for summer hair. Click on photo's for links to original website. Check out my pinterest boards and follow me here What are your favorite Pinterest inspired looks? Do you look at Pinterest for hair, makeup or fashion looks?

Bare Minerals Beauty and the Beach Review

Last week I cashed in my beauty points on Sephora.com for this lovely sample set by bare minerals. The set is called Beauty and the Beach and it includes 5 pieces for a summer look. The set included marvelous moxie lip gloss in party starter, ready bronzer in the skinny dip, bare minerals ready blush in the natural high, all over face color in pure radiance and a sample of their lash domination mascara . So here is my take on the set: Here it is ladies! Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Party Starter- this is a darker, coral and peach color. It was very sticky but it lasted for a few hours. It matched the blush perfectly. Ready Blush in The Natural High : This blush is a nice peachy pink color, it looks really shimmery in the package but looks more matte when applied. I loved that the color matched the gloss! Ready Bronzer in The Skinny Dip- I used this to contour and sculpt my face and it turned out beautiful. It matched my skin tone very nicely. Its very similar to t

Best Fragrances of 2017

I am such a Perfume junkie. I change fragrances with clothes, moods, seasons and events. I've always felt like Perfume is a luxury that women should spoil their selves with. I love giving perfumes to my friends, family, co-workers, neighbors(you get the picture). And my favorite gift is always perfume(hint-hint)! Every department store visit, I head to the fragrance counter before I check out anything else to see what's new(Yes fragrance  girl, you can give me a spritz).  Ok, now that  you get the idea of how deep my relationship with perfume is.  2017 has been a great year for the fragrance industry. I thought long and hard and I really can't remember trying a scent that I didn't like. From new releases from beloved favorite brands, Gucci Bloom, Victor & Rolf Magic, Tom Ford Oud Minerale to new fragrences from Diptyque Eau des Sens, Jo Malone London Jade Leaf Tea Cologne, and Atelier Cologne CafĂ© Tuberosa.  It was a struggle to find my top 5 favorite scent