Skip to main content

Inner Beauty Pt 1

Obviously I am obsessed with beauty, makeup, hair, clothes etc. But something that is more important to me than outward appearances is inner beauty. Inner beauty to me if finding happiness, to be truly happy and content with your life. It took me many years to find my own inner happiness . If you cant be truly happy with your life you will never find peace. So I am going to share my tips on how I found my inner happiness.

Accept what is We all have little stresses in life that really get to us. Don't let negativity ruin your day. Think about your life 5 years ago. Do you even remember all the things that bothered you back then? Probably not. There are so many people and things that come in and out of your life all the time, don't let negativity ruin your day. For example, if you spill coffee on your self or you are tired of a coworkers catty comments, just brush it all off and go on with your day. 5 years from now, this won't matter. I came to the realization that you cannot change things and let all the little things go. Accept your life, the good along with the bad and move on.

Power of Positivity I am a true believer that whatever you put out in the world you will get back. Trust me, I have done some bad things along with a lot of good things and I have got it all back. Give as much positive energy into the world and not only will you get it back, but it will also make you feel good. Be kind to others. There is a huge shortage of kindness in the world. Help out your fellow man kind. Practice random acts of kindness. Stay positive, its easy to let negative thoughts control you. Change your way of thinking and it will change your whole life.

Attitude of Gratitude Be thankful with what you already have. I went through a period of depression at one point in my life and what got me through was to think of all the things and people in my life that I was thankful for. Make a list of everyone and everything that you are thankful for in your life and carry it with you. Next time you need a pick me up just look at the list. Having an attitude of gratitude can really change your way of looking at the world.

I hope you found these tips helpful. I am going to be writing a part two, of inner beauty/happiness tips very shortly. If you found my tips helpful or if you have any of your own, comment below :)
-Summer


Comments

  1. I love your pleasant outlook on life. The shoes are superchic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Pinterest Inspired Summer Hairstyles

Every time I need a little inspiration, I get on Pinterest. I love these hot weather hairstyles that I recently discovered while pinning. I hardly ever wear my hair down in the summer, my hair is really long, thick and black so you can imagine how hot it is. So i'm always looking to try new hairstyles to sport in the summer months, these are my favorite pins for summer hair. Click on photo's for links to original website. Check out my pinterest boards and follow me here What are your favorite Pinterest inspired looks? Do you look at Pinterest for hair, makeup or fashion looks?

Bare Minerals Beauty and the Beach Review

Last week I cashed in my beauty points on Sephora.com for this lovely sample set by bare minerals. The set is called Beauty and the Beach and it includes 5 pieces for a summer look. The set included marvelous moxie lip gloss in party starter, ready bronzer in the skinny dip, bare minerals ready blush in the natural high, all over face color in pure radiance and a sample of their lash domination mascara . So here is my take on the set: Here it is ladies! Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Party Starter- this is a darker, coral and peach color. It was very sticky but it lasted for a few hours. It matched the blush perfectly. Ready Blush in The Natural High : This blush is a nice peachy pink color, it looks really shimmery in the package but looks more matte when applied. I loved that the color matched the gloss! Ready Bronzer in The Skinny Dip- I used this to contour and sculpt my face and it turned out beautiful. It matched my skin tone very nicely. Its very similar to t

Best Fragrances of 2017

I am such a Perfume junkie. I change fragrances with clothes, moods, seasons and events. I've always felt like Perfume is a luxury that women should spoil their selves with. I love giving perfumes to my friends, family, co-workers, neighbors(you get the picture). And my favorite gift is always perfume(hint-hint)! Every department store visit, I head to the fragrance counter before I check out anything else to see what's new(Yes fragrance  girl, you can give me a spritz).  Ok, now that  you get the idea of how deep my relationship with perfume is.  2017 has been a great year for the fragrance industry. I thought long and hard and I really can't remember trying a scent that I didn't like. From new releases from beloved favorite brands, Gucci Bloom, Victor & Rolf Magic, Tom Ford Oud Minerale to new fragrences from Diptyque Eau des Sens, Jo Malone London Jade Leaf Tea Cologne, and Atelier Cologne CafĂ© Tuberosa.  It was a struggle to find my top 5 favorite scent